Walang Pasok: Class cancellation for Monday, October 17, 2022
Class suspensions on Monday, October 17, 2022 are announced at certain areas by Local Government Units (LGUs) due to bad weather conditions brought by Typhoon ‘Neneng‘..
Below are the class cancellations for Monday, October 17, 2022:
- Kapangan, Benguet: all levels
- Abulug, Cagayan: all levels, public and private
- Aparri, Cagayan: all levels, public and private
- Ballesteros, Cagayan: preschool to senior high school
- Buguey, Cagayan: all levels, public and private
- Claveria, Cagayan: all levels; government work except emergency services
- Sanchez Mira, Cagayan: all levels, public and private
- Batac, Ilocos Norte: college level
- Laoag, Ilocos Norte: all levels
Keep refreshing this page for updates.
AUTOMATIC CLASS SUSPENSIONS
According to the automatic class suspension guideline by DepEd, the local government units (LGUs) have the authority to declare local suspensions in areas where there is no storm signal. For whole day class cancellations, it should be not later than 4:30 am or half-day class suspensions not later than 11:00 am.
Storm signal warnings declared by PAGASA between 10:00 pm and 4:30 am reflect the whole day cancellation of classes in appropriate levels in the affected areas.
Storm signal warnings declared by PAGASA by 11:00 am automatically suspend the same day’s afternoon classes in appropriate levels in the affected areas.
Classes in the affected areas shall be automatically cancelled or suspended once the PAGASA raised the following storm signals:
Signal No. 1 – public and private pre-school and kindergarten
Signal No. 2 – public and private pre-school, kindergarten, elementary and high school (including senior high school)
Signal No. 3 – Classes in all levels
Meanwhile, cancellation of classes in the tertiary level especially in the private institutions will be at discretion of school administrators.